Artwork
iconShare
 
Manage episode 522273580 series 3177117
Content provided by Yoyo Mo. All podcast content including episodes, graphics, and podcast descriptions are uploaded and provided directly by Yoyo Mo or their podcast platform partner. If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can follow the process outlined here https://staging.podcastplayer.com/legal.

炸鸡太好吃了,

zhá jī | tài | hǎo chī | le

Fried chicken is so delicious,

尤其是香辣味的炸鸡。

yóu qí | shì | xiāng là | wèi | de | zhá jī

especially spicy-flavored fried chicken.

我时不时就会点外卖,

wǒ | shí bù shí | jiù | huì | diǎn | wài mài

I order takeout from time to time,

点炸鸡来吃,

diǎn | zhá jī | lái | chī

ordering fried chicken to eat,

吃完又觉得“罪恶”,

chī wán | yòu | jué de | “zuì è”

but after eating, I feel "guilty"—

自己又长胖一点。

zì jǐ | yòu | zhǎng pàng | yī diǎn

I’ve gained a little more weight.

多年前,有一部很火的韩国电视剧,

duō nián qián | yǒu | yī bù | hěn | huǒ | de | hán guó | diàn shì jù

Many years ago, there was a very popular South Korean TV drama,

叫《来自星星的你》,

jiào | 《lái zì | xīng xīng | de | nǐ》

called "My Love from the Star".

里面的经典台词就是:

lǐ miàn | de | jīng diǎn | tái cí | jiù shì

One of its classic lines is:

“下雪了,怎么能没有炸鸡和啤酒。”

“xià xuě | le | zěn me | néng | méi yǒu | zhá jī | hé | pí jiǔ”

"When it snows, how can there be no fried chicken and beer?"

听起来就很美味。

tīng qǐ lái | jiù | hěn | měi wèi

It sounds so delicious.

这个电视剧热播后,

zhè ge | diàn shì jù | rè bō | hòu

After this drama became a hit,

炸鸡配啤酒就快速风靡亚洲,

zhá jī | pèi | pí jiǔ | jiù | kuài sù | fēng mǐ | yà zhōu

fried chicken with beer quickly became popular across Asia.

大家都纷纷效仿,

dà jiā | dōu | fēn fēn | xiào fǎng

Everyone followed suit one after another,

很多餐厅也推出了炸鸡啤酒套餐。

hěn duō | cān tīng | yě | tuī chū | le | zhá jī | pí jiǔ | tào cān

and many restaurants also launched fried chicken and beer sets.

炸鸡的热量确实很高,

zhá jī | de | rè liàng | dí què | hěn | gāo

Fried chicken is indeed very high in calories,

而且商家用的油也不健康。

ér qiě | shāng jiā | yòng | de | yóu | yě | bù | jiàn kāng

and the oil used by businesses is also unhealthy.

怎么办?

zěn me | bàn

What should I do?

我还一直苦于怎么瘦下来呢,

wǒ | hái | yī zhí | kǔ yú | zěn me | shòu xià lái | ne

I’ve been struggling with how to lose weight.

我年轻时候一直是九十几斤,

wǒ | nián qīng | shí hou | yī zhí | shì | jiǔ shí jǐ | jīn

When I was young, I always weighed around 45-50 kilograms

可是生了孩子后,

kě shì | shēng le | hái zi | hòu

But after having children,

一直保持在120多斤,

yī zhí | bǎo chí | zài | yī bǎi èr shí jǐ | jīn

I’ve stayed around 60-65 kilograms,

我怎么样才能不馋这些高热量的食物呢?

wǒ | zěn me yàng | cái néng | bù | chán | zhè xiē | gāo rè liàng | de | shí wù | ne

How can I stop craving these high-calorie foods?

请等待我瘦到100斤的消息。

qǐng | děng dài | wǒ | shòu dào | yī bǎi | jīn | de | xiāo xī

Please wait for the news that I’ve lost weight to 50 kilograms

  continue reading

149 episodes