Artwork
iconShare
 
Manage episode 521925420 series 3177117
Content provided by Yoyo Mo. All podcast content including episodes, graphics, and podcast descriptions are uploaded and provided directly by Yoyo Mo or their podcast platform partner. If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can follow the process outlined here https://staging.podcastplayer.com/legal.

现在我们出门只需要带一个手机,

xiàn zài | wǒ men | chū mén | zhǐ | xū yào | dài | yī gè | shǒu jī

Now we only need to take a mobile phone when going out.

所有的支付都用手机,

suǒ yǒu | de | zhī fù | dōu | yòng | shǒu jī

All payments are made with the mobile phone,

比如买东西、坐地铁、坐公交、打车、

bǐ rú | mǎi dōng xī | zuò | dì tiě | zuò | gōng jiāo | dǎ chē

such as shopping, taking the subway, taking the bus, hailing a taxi,

骑共享单车、理发、交停车费、吃饭。

qí | gòng xiǎng dān chē | lǐ fà | jiāo | tíng chē fèi | chī fàn

riding a shared bike, getting a haircut, paying for parking, and eating.

房子的门锁多数都是指纹锁,

fáng zi | de | mén suǒ | duō shù | dōu shì | zhǐ wén suǒ

Most door locks of houses are fingerprint locks,

或密码锁,

huò | mì mǎ suǒ

or combination locks,

所以也不用带钥匙。

suǒ yǐ | yě | bù yòng | dài | yào shi

so there’s no need to take keys either.

如果要方便擦鼻涕、擦嘴,

rú guǒ | yào | fāng biàn | cā | bí tì | cā | zuǐ

If you need to conveniently wipe your nose or mouth,

就带上纸,也就是我们上期说的小包纸。

jiù | dài shàng | zhǐ | yě jiù shì | wǒ men | shàng qī | shuō | de | xiǎo bāo zhǐ

just take some tissue—namely the small packs of tissue we talked about in the last episode.

如果要遮雨或遮太阳,

rú guǒ | yào | zhē yǔ | huò | zhē | tài yáng

If you need to shield yourself from rain or the sun,

就带上雨伞或阳伞。

jiù | dài shàng | yǔ sǎn | huò | yáng sǎn

take an umbrella or a sun umbrella.

带上身份证也是可以的,

dài shàng | shēn fèn zhèng | yě shì | kě yǐ | de

It’s also okay to take your ID card,

遇到特殊情况可能需要。

yù dào | tè shū | qíng kuàng | kě néng | xū yào

as you might need it in special situations.

真的不需要带什么东西了,

zhēn de | bù xū yào | dài | shén me | dōng xī | le

You really don’t need to take much else,

所以这是一个很便利的时代,

suǒ yǐ | zhè | shì | yī gè | hěn | biàn lì | de | shí dài

so this is a very convenient era.

很少有人带钱包了,

hěn shǎo | yǒu | rén | dài | qián bāo | le

Few people carry wallets anymore,

带现金的人更是非常少。

dài | xiàn jīn | de | rén | gèng shì | fēi cháng | shǎo

and even fewer carry cash.

但是如果有小宝宝的家庭,

dàn shì | rú guǒ | yǒu | xiǎo bǎo bǎo | de | jiā tíng

However, for families with young babies,

就要带非常多的东西了,

jiù | yào | dài | fēi cháng duō | de | dōng xī | le

you need to take a lot of things,

比如尿不湿、抽纸、湿巾、消毒湿巾、

bǐ rú | niào bù shī | chōu zhǐ | shī jīn | xiāo dú | shī jīn

such as diapers, tissues, wet wipes, disinfectant wipes,

水杯、宝宝餐具、围兜、玩具等等等等。

shuǐ bēi | bǎo bǎo | cān jù | wéi dōu | wán jù | děng děng děng děng

water bottles, baby tableware, bibs, toys, and so on.

还好我的孩子已经长大一些了,

hái hǎo | wǒ | de | hái zi | yǐ jīng | zhǎng dà | yī xiē | le

Fortunately, my children have grown a bit older now,

回想起来真是太累了。

huí xiǎng | qǐ lái | zhēn shì | tài | lèi | le

and looking back, it was really tiring.

  continue reading

148 episodes